P&G conducted a national survey of 1,000 women in September 2010, and 85% of women felt that saving money was one of the most stressful things about being a mom. Plus, many moms find it harder to manage a household budget than even raising their children.
This week P&G is releasing its monthly coupon book with the theme, Have You Tried This Yet? to help consumers try new products, while also saving money.
Today's insert includes over $113 in coupon savings including:
- $1/1 Febreze Air Effects
- $2/1 Febreze Home Collections Candle
- $2/1 Febreze Home Collections Diffuser
- FREE Febreze Refill wyb Flameless Luminary Kit
- $1/1 Gain Dish Liquid
- $2/1 Gillette Deodorant
- $1/2 Head & Shoulders Shampoo/Conditioner
- $1/1 Select Olay Products
- $5 off Select Olay Products wyb Secret
- FREE Olay Ribbons Body Wash wyb Select Items
- FREE Old Spice Body Spray wyb Secret
- $1/1 Select Oral-B Toothbrushes
- $3/1 Oral-B Battery Toothbrush
- $1/1 Select Oral-B or Zooth Toothbrush
- $1/1 Pampers Diapers or Pants
- $1/1 Pampers Wipes
- $1/2 Pantene Hair Care Item
- $3/1 Prilosec OTC
- $1/2 Pringles Multigrain Product
- FREE Secret Clinical wyb Venus Cartridge
- $1/1 Tampax Pearl or Compak Pearl
- $1/1 Tide Product
- $2/1 Tide Stain Release
- $1.50/1 Vicks DayQuil or NyQuil
Most of the coupons expire on 11/30/10. My favorite coupons are usually the $1/1 Crest coupons, since I have been able to get some great deals on toothpaste in the last couple of months from Rite Aid. What is your favorite P&G coupon?
Don't forget: CVS has a deal on Toy Story 3 this week. Buy $25 in select P&G items, and you can get the Toy Story 3 DVD for only $3.99. Since the $25 is before coupons, you can use these coupons to make the deal even better.
Disclosure: I received a sample package from P&G so I could see a sampling of the products included in the Have You Tried This Yet? initiative.