I love Oreos, and I love cheesecake, so what's not to love about this Oreo No-Bake Cheesecake recipe? Maybe the fact that there's no baking needed, so you don't have to heat up your house by turning on the oven.
This recipe is easy to whip up for guests or your family, but it will look like you spent a lot of time preparing it for them.
- 22 Oreo Cookies
- 3 tbsp melted Butter
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 16 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 16 oz Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Sugar
- ¼ cup Powdered Sugar
- 12 Oreos, chopped
- Crush Oreos in food processor and add melted butter and sugar.
- Press mixture into bottom and partway up sides of springform pan.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes to firm.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until well mixed. Set aside.
- Whip heavy cream and powder sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Fold and blend cream cheese mixture into whipped cream mixture.
- Fold chopped Oreos into filling mixture.
- Pour/spread into pan.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until firm.
- You can also garnish with crushed cookies if desired.
Additional Dessert Recipes: