There are several free kids activities this weekend:
- Lowe's Build & Grow Clinic: on Saturday (2/13), from 10 – 11 am, visit Lowe's to build a free Valentine's Day Picture Frame. The workshops are geared for children from about 1st-5th grade, and parents need to remain with their child. The first 50 kids to sign up get a kit, work apron, and safety goggles for free. You should register for the workshop to ensure you will receive a kit.
- Lakeshore Learning Store: on Saturday (2/13), from 11 am – 3 pm, visit Lakeshore Learning Center to create a free Presidents' Day Mask.
- Michaels: visit Michaels on Saturday (2/13) between 10 am and noon to create a Valentine Dreamcatcher – $2 per child. Plus, you can visit on Monday (2/15) between 6:30 and 8:30 pm for a FREE Painting Class (just need art supplies) or on Tuesday (2/16) between 6:30 and 8:30 pm for a FREE Drawing Class (just need art supplies).
- American Girl Store: check their site for various events going at select stores across the country.
- Pottery Barn Kids: visit Pottery Barn Kids on Tuesdays between 11 and 11:30 for the Weekly Story Time. Become a book club member and get a special gift when you attend 5 story times.
- Barnes & Noble: visit Barnes & Noble on 2/13 at 11 am for storytime and activities featuring Love Monster & the Last Chocolate.