If it’s not the week of 6/22/14, click here to see the deals for the current week.
As the Back to School season kicks off, I plan on compiling the best supply deals for the week across all retail stores to help you save. For some, your kids may have just started summer break and for others (like us), your kids have already been out of school for a month.
Don’t forget: both Walmart and Target price match, so if you prefer to shop at one store, you could bring the ads with you and ask the cashier to match the sale prices for you. There are some limits as to what can be price-matched, though.
Please Note: some deals may be regional. For example, the office supply store ads seem to be quite regional and may be on a different schedule for sales.
This week’s best deals:
- All Pilot G2 gel pens: 40% off
- Lexar S50 USB flash drive 2.0 – 8GB $6.99
- Lexar S50 USB flash drive 2.0 – 16GB $9.99
- All backpacks: 25% off
- Memorex CD-R media 50 pk: $14.99
- Brother PT-90 personal labeler: $19.99
- Staples 8.5″ x 11″ multipurpose paper, 500 sheets/ream: $7.79
- $7.79 – $3.80 easy rebate = $3.99
- Final Price: $3.99
- Limit 4 rebates per household.
Office Max/Office Depot Sales
- PNY Attaché 16GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive $8.99
- PNY Attaché 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive: $17.99
- Pilot “Bottle to Pen” B2P 86% Recycled Gel Retractable Pens, 5-PK: $3
- Pilot G2 Retractable Gel Pens 4-PK: $4
- [IN]PLACE Everbind 1″ Binders & Office Depot View Professional 1″ Binders $5
- Expo Dry Erase Markers, 4-PK: $4
- $1.25/1 Expo Ultra Fine Product, exp. 8/17/14 (SS 06/22/14)
- Will depend on which varieties are included
- Final Price: $2.75
- Post-it Super Sticky Notes, 3″ x 3″, 90 Sheets Per Pad, 5-PK:$6
- $2/$10 Post-it Super Sticky Notes Purchase printable
- Final Price: $5
Thanks to This Mommy Saves Money for the deals this week!