Amazon Prime Day has finally been announced, and it will take place this year on June 21st and 22nd.
I love Amazon Prime Day, since Amazon offers tons of great deals and I've gotten some good buys over the last couple of years (like a Ring camera for over my garage, my Echo, my Kindle Paperwhite, and some great grocery deals).
I will be posting lots of Amazon Prime Day deals on my site on 6/21 and 6/22, so check there frequently for the best deals.
What is Amazon Prime Day?
Amazon Prime Day is a two-day shopping event starting at midnight PT on Monday (6/21) and runs for 48 hours through 6/22 with more deals than Black Friday. Prime members can shop exclusive deals from electronics, toys, video games, movies, clothing, patio, lawn and garden, sports and outdoor items and more. There will be Lightning Deals running all day as often as every 10 minutes (and starting at midnight PT) - and only for Prime members.
Deals that start now include:
- $10 Small Business Credit - through 6/20 Prime members get a $10 credit to use on Prime Day when members spend $10 on items sold by select small businesses in Amazon’s store
- Ring Video Doorbell + Echo Dot - $44.99
- Insignia NS-24DF310NA21 24-inch Smart HD 720p TV - $99.99
- Blink Mini Indoor Cameras (3 pk.) - $49.99
- Ring Spotlight Cam Battery HD Security Camera - $149.99
- Amazon Music Unlimited - FREE 2-month upgrade
If you plan ahead for Christmas or birthdays, this might be a great time to get some great deals on items.
What if you're not a member of Amazon Prime?
If you're not a member of Amazon Prime, you can sign up for a FREE 30 day Amazon Prime trial to take advantage of Amazon Prime Day. Of, if you've already done a trial in the past and you're not eligible, you can upgrade to an Amazon Prime membership for $119/year (which works out to only $9.92/month).
What are some Benefits of Amazon Prime?
- FREE 1 and 2-day shipping
- FREE Unlimited Cloud Photo Storage
- Prime Instant Video - watch unlimited movies and TV shows
- Unlimited music streaming
- Early access to Lightning Deals
- Access to over 500,000 FREE Kindle books
What do you think about Amazon Prime Day? Are you excited about it?