This week Monday and Tuesday (7/16-7/17), Amazon is celebrating Amazon Prime Day.
What is Amazon Prime Day?
Amazon Prime Day is one-and-a-half-day shopping event starting at 3 pm ET on Monday (7/16) and running all day Tuesday (7/17) with more deals than Black Friday. Prime members can shop exclusive deals from electronics, toys, video games, movies, clothing, patio, lawn and garden, sports and outdoor items and more. There will be Lightning Deals running all day as often as every 10 minutes (and starting at midnight PT) – and only for Prime members.
Deals that start now include:
- Amazon Prime Pantry – Get $10 off a $40 order when you sign up for a FREE trial of Amazon Prime Pantry membership
- Amazon Music – 4 months for only $0.99
- Amazon Kindle Unlimited – 4 months for only $0.99
- Echo Show – $129.99 (43% off)
- Prime Members get a 3-month Audible Membership for only $4.95/month
If you plan ahead for Christmas or birthdays, this might be a great time to get some great deals on items.
What if you're not a member of Amazon Prime?
If you're not a member of Amazon Prime, you can sign up for a FREE 30 day Amazon Prime trial to take advantage of Amazon Prime Day. Of, if you've already done a trial in the past and you're not eligible, you can upgrade to an Amazon Prime membership for $99/year (which works out to only $8.25/month).
What are some Benefits of Amazon Prime?
- FREE 2-day shipping (and 1-day shipping for only $3.99)
- FREE Unlimited Cloud Photo Storage
- Prime Instant Video – watch unlimited movies and TV shows
- Unlimited music streaming
- Early access to Lightning Deals
- Access to over 500,000 FREE Kindle books
What do you think about Amazon Prime Day? Are you excited about it?