It’s been an exciting year at “Cents”able Momma. I had so much fun writing about personal finance and other interesting seasonal topics that I thought would be perfect for my readers. These are my top posts that were written and published in 2016.
Top Posts for 2016:
1. 5 Ways to Remove Grease Stains from Your Clothes – Don’t you hate it when you get a grease stain on your shirt when cooking oil pops onto your shirt? You’ll want to check out these 5 ways to remove grease stains from clothes to help get rid of that stain!
2. 5 Cheap Ways to Stock Your Pantry – One of the ways to save money on groceries is to stock your pantry with low-priced food. To help you save money on groceries, check out these 5 cheap ways to stock your pantry without much effort.
3. 5 Things to Buy After Christmas – The After-Christmas sales are coming soon, and you should be buying these 5 things after Christmas to start saving money on next Christmas.
4. Healthy Strawberry Oatmeal Bars – If you’re looking for an easy and healthy snack, you’ll love this Healthy Strawberry Oatmeal Bars recipe. If you don’t like strawberries, you can substitute with your favorite fruit.
5. 4 Inexpensive Ways to Decorate for Fall – Fall is such a fun season to decorate. But, you don’t have to spend a ton of money to have cute decorations. Check out these 4 inexpensive ways to decorate for fall.
6. How to Get Started Decluttering When You’re Overwhelmed – Have you ever wanted to organize and declutter your house, but the project just seems to big and you get overwhelmed? You can use these 5 tips to help you get started decluttering when you’re overwhelmed for some tips and tricks to set you up for success.
7. Fall Home Maintenance Tips – As fall quickly approaches, there are a few chores you need to do around the house to get ready for winter. Check out these 9 Fall Home Maintenance Tips to help you get the jobs done.
8. Which Debt Should You Pay Off First? – Once you’ve decided you want to get debt-free, you need to decide which debt to pay off first. Check out these two ideas for what to do first as well as some practical tips to help you be successful in paying off your debt.
9. How to Cut the Cord and Still Watch Your Favorite Shows – Have you thought about lowering your monthly TV service bill by cutting the cord (closing your cable or satellite TV account)? Just because you cut the cord doesn’t mean you can’t still watch your favorite TV shows. Find out how to save money by watching TV at greatly reduced prices when you cut the cord.
10. How to Get Started with a Cash-Only Budget – If you have trouble staying on budget because you overspend in certain categories, you can get started with an all-cash budget to help you keep your spending in check with these tips for getting started with a cash-only budget.