Update: And the winner is… Traci S. I have sent her an e-mail and she has 48 to respond with her contact information, or I’ll have to choose another winner. Thanks to everyone who entered!
I have found that it can sometimes be difficult to shop for dad. Do they want another tie? Or something else?
So, I was excited to see some of the personalized Father’s Day gift ideas available from Things Remembered. My husband I chose to give my father-in-law a Golf Sports Clock, since he loves to golf.
The Sports Clock comes in two pieces – a base and the ball clock. The base has a dimple in the top where the ball sits. The ball is fairly heavy so that it will sit in its position and not roll off everywhere (well…unless my boys get ahold of it).
I think that the clock is high quality, and that it will look perfect on his desk in his office or even on his nightstand. We personalized the plaque to read, “We love you dad!”.
Things Remembered has offered to give one (1) lucky reader their choice of the following products (with personalized engraving):
- Personalized iPad Case – iPads are the hottest tech gift of the year, and this new gift makes it easier than ever to use and protect the technology on the go. This iPad portfolio comes complete with a Bluetooth® keyboard and a built-in stand that props the iPad up just like a laptop. Works on both the original and the newly announced iPad2! Engrave a personal message to add special meaning to this innovative tech gift. Also makes a great gift for grads.
- USB Pen – A measure of success is always due to being prepared. And, of course, it never hurts to look the part. This pen helps him do both. With its sleek black matte design and silver accents, it exudes competence and cool. The ballpoint glides effortlessly across the page, and the 2-gigabyte USB drive provides more than enough storage to save important documents and presentations on the fly. Comes in its own presentation box, with intricate detailing and room to engrave his name, initials or an inspirational message.
- Gunmetal Flask– If dad is a whiskey connoisseur, he’ll love this classic gift. Featuring a sleek gunmetal finish, the flask holds seven ounces of his favorite beverage and includes a funnel for easy filling. This gift will be even more monogram it with dad’s initials and a funny message, “Not intended for sharing.”
- Sports Clocks – With the feel of a “real” sports ball, this gift is a great way to tell dad you’re his #1 fan. Choose from a football, golf ball, basketball or baseball atop an ebony wood base with a shiny silver area for you to engrave a message to the dad who shows up to every game. And to make it even more versatile, we included a mini clock so he’ll always know when it’s time to be at the next one.
- Dad Shadowbox Frame – Shadow box frames, with their recessed displays and scrapbook-like design, have a depth and meaning that’s hard to match. This one has room for four photos of Dad. Pick four of your favorites, or tell a story of a special day with a series of photos. Complete the gift with a quote or message that captures your own feelings, and you’ll create a gift Dad will always remember.
The giveaway is open to U.S. shipping address only, and the winner must not have won a Things Remembered prize pack within the last 60 days.
1. Visit Things Remembered, and leave a comment letting me know which product(s) you like best and why.
3. Follow Things Remembered through Facebook and leave a comment on this post.
4. Follow @TRemembered on Twitter and send a tweet that includes “I’m following @TRemembered for fun Father’s Day gift ideas thanks to @centsablemomma”
You have until Tuesday (6/14) at 11:59 pm to enter the giveaway. I will choose a winner at random, and send the winner an e-mail. The winner will have 48 hours to respond with his/her contact information.
Disclosure: I received the same gift package that the winner will be receiving to facilitate my review. I did not receive any compensation to write this post. The opinions are all mine!