Click here for the current week’s prescription coupons (if it’s no longer the week of 9/13).
There are 2 prescription coupons in this week’s paper (9/13), and there are also still several printable coupons available.
– Kmart – $10 Kmart Gift Card (GC) with any NEW or transferred prescription purchase – expires 10/10/09. It’s in the Kmart advertisement flier. If you didn’t get the paper, you can pick up a copy if you’re at Kmart this week (or use this $25 prescription transfer printable coupon – expires 12/31).
– Rite Aid – $25 Rite Aid Gift Card (GC) with any transferred prescription purchase – expires 9/26. It’s in the Rite Aid advertisement flier. If you didn’t get the paper, you can pick up a copy if you’re at Rite Aid (or use this printable coupon – expires 9/30).
Prior Prescription Coupons that are still valid:
- Target – $10 Target Gift Card (GC) with any NEW or transferred prescription purchase from the 9/6 insert – expires 9/21/09.
- Rite Aid – $25 Rite Aid Gift Card (GC) with any transferred prescription purchase printable coupon good until 9/30
- Kmart – Kmart $25 Kmart Gift Card (GC) with any transferred prescription purchase printable coupon good until 12/31
Competitor Prescription Coupon Policies – stores vary in their acceptance policies. Many times the coupon has to be for a true competitor in the local area with a pharmacy (i.e. if you don’t have a local Rite Aid, they might not accept a Rite Aid coupon).
- Meijer will honor competitor prescription coupons, but will only offer up to $10.
- Some CVS stores will accept competitor prescription coupons. Plus you earn $1 ECB’s for every 2 prescriptions filled at CVS.
- Kmart will accept competitor coupons
- Other pharmacies that accept competitor coupons are Osco Drug, Fry’s Food Stores, Albertson’s Food Stores and even some Walgreen’s will do so but they are few and far between. Just remember to call ahead and ask to ensure that they will take your coupon before you fill your prescription. Thanks to Kathy for the tip!
- Shopko will honor local competitors’ prescription coupons and add $2.00. Thanks to Rita for the tip!
- Giant Eagle and Kroger will also accept competitor coupons.
Dominick’s no longer accepts competitor coupons (as of May 2009). Thanks Couponing for 4 for letting me know!
Other Prescription Info
- Meijer offers free prenatal vitamins and antibiotics – click here for more details
- Basha’s Food Stores also have the free prenatal vitamin program – thanks Kathy!
Have you found any other prescription coupons that I missed? Do you know of any pharmacies that accept competitor coupons that I should add to my list?