Click here for the current week’s prescription coupons (if it’s no longer the week of 4/10/11). Make sure you check all coupons for any restrictions.
There is (1) prescription coupon in this week’s paper (4/10/11) and (1) printable coupon available.
- Kmart – get up to a $100 (or $20 ea.) in Kmart Gift Cards when you transfer up to 5 prescriptions – expires 4/30/11. It is in the Kmart half-page wraparound. Or you can get a $20 Kmart gift card with this printable coupon – expires 4/30/11. Plus, Kmart will donate $5 to March of Dimes. (thanks Kate!)
Prior Prescription Coupons that are still valid:
- Kroger – Get $25 FREE groceries when you transfer a prescription – expires 4/17/11. It was in the 2/28 Kroger insert (thanks Saida!) – should work in the Mid-Atlantic and Great Lakes regions (plus possibly more). Ask your pharmacist for details.
- Target – Get a $10 Target Gift Card when you sign up for Auto Refill and purchase a prescription eligible for Auto Refill – expires 4/18/11. It was in the 4/3/11 Target ad insert.
- Farm Fresh – Get $25 off your grocery purchase with any new or transferred prescription. Found in the “It’s A Spring Thing” booklet by the pharmacy department – expires 4/22/11
- Kmart – Get up to $100 (or $20 ea.) in Kmart Gift Cards when you transfer up to 5 prescriptions – expires 4/30/11. It was in the Kmart half-page wraparound in the 3/7/11 insert. Or you can use this printable coupon – expires 4/30/11.
- Stater Brothers – If you live near a Stater Brothers store, Sassily Yours reports that there is always a coupon for a $25 Stater Bros. Gift Card for a NEW or transferred prescription purchase on the back of the receipt.
- Rite Aid – Rite Aid has a new 15 Minute Prescription Guarantee – get your prescription in 15 minutes or you get a $5 gift card. Check the store for exclusions.
Competitor Prescription Coupon Policies – click here to find out which stores accept competitor coupons and which stores offer free medications (like antibiotics and prenatal vitamins).
Sometimes drug manufacturer’s offer coupons or rebates for prescriptions drugs. This site has a comprehensive list of drug coupons available.