Click here for the current week’s prescription coupons (if it’s no longer the week of 1/8/12). Make sure you check all coupons for any restrictions.
There is (1) prescription coupon in this week’s paper (1/8/12) and no printable coupons available.
- Kroger (North Texas) – Get $25 in free groceries with a transferred prescription purchase – expires 1/31/12 (thanks FrugalF!). The offer may be available in additional Kroger locations, so check your circular or for a sign near the pharmacy department.
It does seem like Catalina prescription coupons seem to be the wave of the future as more stores are reported to have coupons print on the Catalina printer (the little white machine by the register). So, check your Catalina coupons…
Prior Prescription Coupons that are still valid:
- Meijer – check the Catalina machine for coupons. I received one myself a previous week.
- Target – Heather confirmed that some customers have gotten coupons from the Catalina machine at Target for a $10 Target GC with a new or transferred prescription purchase. Cathy reports that she received a Catalina coupon after filling a new prescription last week and using the same credit card in the transaction where she got the coupon and Michelle got the Catalina coupon twice after paying with her Target credit card.
- Stater Brothers – If you live near a Stater Brothers store, Sassily Yours reports that there is always a coupon for a $25 Stater Bros. Gift Card for a NEW or transferred prescription purchase on the back of the receipt. Barbara reports that the coupons cannot be found at all Stater Brothers, however.
Everyday Prescription Savings
- Target – $4 for a 30-day supply of select generics or $10 for a 90-day supply
- Walmart – $4 for a 30-day supply of select generics or $10 for a 90-day supply
- Meijer – FREE antibiotics and prenatal vitamins
- If you pay cash for your prescriptions, be sure to call around for the best price. In many areas, you do not need to have a Costco membership to get a prescription filled there.
Competitor Prescription Coupon Policies – click here to find out which stores accept competitor coupons and which stores offer free medications (like antibiotics and prenatal vitamins).
Sometimes drug manufacturer’s offer coupons or rebates for prescriptions drugs. This site has a comprehensive list of drug coupons available.