Click here for the current week’s prescription coupons (if it’s no longer the week of 10/2/11). Make sure you check all coupons for any restrictions.
There are no prescription coupons in this week’s paper (10/2/11) and no printable coupons available.
Prior Prescription Coupons that are still valid:
- Winn Dixie – $1 off per gallon of gas with the purchase of any new prescription, with the coupon in the 9/28 ad and a Customer Reward card – expires 10/4 (thanks Gary!)
- Walmart – $10 eGift card when you transfer a prescription to Walmart mail order. There are restrictions on the coupon such as not valid on government plans, such as Medicare and Medicaid, and it’s not valid in the following state: Alabama, Arkansas, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, New Jersey, and New York.
- Kroger (metro Detroit ad) – Get $25 in FREE groceries when you transfer a prescription – limited time offer
- Target – it’s been rumored that some customers have gotten coupons from the Catalina machine at Target for a $10 Target GC with a new or transferred prescription purchase.
- Stater Brothers – If you live near a Stater Brothers store, Sassily Yours reports that there is always a coupon for a $25 Stater Bros. Gift Card for a NEW or transferred prescription purchase on the back of the receipt.
Competitor Prescription Coupon Policies – click here to find out which stores accept competitor coupons and which stores offer free medications (like antibiotics and prenatal vitamins).
Sometimes drug manufacturer’s offer coupons or rebates for prescriptions drugs. This site has a comprehensive list of drug coupons available.