If you’re a fan of Janet Evanovich books, and you can wait for the new movie based on her novel, One for the Money, to be released on Friday, here’s a deal for you.
Now through 1/27, you can get up to 2 movie tickets for the new release One for the Money for only $6 each (up to $15 value) through Groupon. The voucher can be redeemed through Hollywood Movie Money, which services most AMC Theatres, so make sure that you can redeem it at a movie theater near you before you purchase.
Here’s how to get the deal:
- Visit Groupon and create an account (or login to your existing account)
- Find the One for the Money Deal
- Click “Buy!”
About the movie:
From the producer of Devil Wears Prada, One for the Money enshrines Janet Evanovich’s best-selling 18-book mystery series on the big screen with a star-flecked cast and pulse-hiking display of fast-paced action-comedy. Katherine Heigl stars as street-smart Jersey girl Stephanie Plum, who, after losing her job, her car, and her ability to pronounce the word indemnification, takes up work as a bounty hunter at her cousin’s bail-bonding firm. Perp hunting and handcuffing get personal when Stephanie confronts her former high-school flame and current bail-jumping murder suspect Joe Morelli, played by Jason O’Mara, dramatically altering the chemical composition of the screenplay with an infusion of volatile romance.
- Limit 1 per person.
- Hollywood Movie Money ticket valid only as long as movie is in theaters;
- Groupon value & paid value expire after movie is no longer in theaters.
- One-ticket option valid only for 1 adult admission (up to $15 value); Two-ticket option valid only for 2 adult admissions (up to $30 value).
- Valid only in US.
- Must present original Hollywood Movie Money ticket(s) at theater.
- Ticket(s) non-transferable & cannot be replaced if lost.
- No cash back.
- Not valid with other offers.
How Does Groupon Work?
Basically, each day they offer a daily deal to places such as restaurants, salons and events for up to 90% off in cities across the country. If they get enough people to sign up for the deal that day, then the deal is on, and they’ll charge your card. If not enough people sign up, then the deal is canceled and you are not charged for it.