Right now, you can download Vegetable Container Gardening: 7 Easy Steps To Healthy Harvests from Small Spaces Kindle book for FREE from Amazon.
About the book:
Almost everything edible that’s grown in a traditional garden can be grown in containers – and container gardening is a whole lot easier!In fact, anyone, anywhere can enjoy container gardening: children, adults, people with limited mobility, people who have never planted anything before, ever, can see amazing results.This step-by-step guide covers everything you’ll need to get started, including:
- sun, soil and water- types of containers to use
- equipment needed
- seeds and propagation
- dealing with challenges of sun, wind and watering
Please note: Kindle prices tend to change quickly, so be sure to check that the total still says $0.00 before you “purchase” it.
Additional FREE Kindle Books: (check to make sure the book is still free before you “buy” it)
- Pizza Recipes: Top 37 Quick and Easy Pizza Recipes (Quick & Easy Baking Recipes Collection)
- The How to Book on Creating a Beautiful Container Garden: The Ultimate Guide to Creating a Container Garden all will Envy / The Planting in Pots System (The Jonah Green Gardening Series)
- Samantha Hatches the Chicken Egg (Samantha Series of Chapter Books) – Children’s Chapter Book
You don’t need to have an actual Kindle to read the FREE Kindle books (although the price has dropped to only $79 for the cheapest Kindle Reader). You can read Kindle books on your computer, iPhone, computer, and more.
Between the FREE books from Amazon and Kindle books I’ve checked out from the library, I’ve been having so much fun reading on my iPad. I really thought I wouldn’t like not having a physical book, but I love it.
If you’re interested in additional Kindle freebies, you can check out the current FREE Kindle books.