Now is a great time to try a 30-Day Amazon Prime trial (or do a membership for the year) since the price will be increasing on 4/17 to $99/year instead of the $79/year that it’s been for the last several years.
For a limited time, you can get a FREE 30-day Amazon Prime Trial to try out all the features of Amazon Prime, including:
- Unlimited access to thousands of movies and TV shows at no additional cost through Amazon Instant Video
- Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of Amazon.com Items
- Read thousands of best-selling Kindle books
- Overnight Shipping upgrades for only $3.99 per item
- Shopping with no minimum order size
- Ability to share benefits with up to 4 household members
You may not be eligible for the FREE trial if you’ve tried Amazon Prime recently. After the FREE trial, Amazon Prime costs $79 per year (for now…price will increase to $99 per year after 4/17), which works out to $6.58/month, which isn’t bad if you take advantage of the video streaming, Kindle lending library, and FREE 2-day shipping with no minimum order size.
I’ve had an Amazon Prime membership for several years, and I would have a hard time giving it up.