Update: And the winner is…Cheryl F. I have forwarded the winner’s information to the sponsor. Thanks to everyone who entered!
Bring everyday value, quality and innovation to your self, family and home this season with the help of high-performing products from P&G’s Try it & Love it program, previously known as Have you Tried This Yet?.
Pamper yourself this season with these tips helpful tips and tricks!
Caring for You: Tips on treating yourself this Fall
- With all the tasks and get-togethers you have on your plate this season, you’ll be on your feet a lot! Stride in style and get around in comfort with stylish studded or suede wedge boots.
- Thanksgiving is just around the corner—don’t add stress sweat to the mix! Get protection from stress sweat with Secret® Clinical Strength Stress Response deodorant, so you can focus on the things that matter most—like spending time with family!
- With the hustle and bustle of the season in full swing, don’t forget take a moment to invest in some “me-time.” Take yourself on a date! Choose a restaurant that you’ve been wanting to go to and indulge in a delicious meal.
- If you’re traveling, don’t forget to pack the some Tampax® Pearl Active™ tampons and Always® Ultra Thin Soft & Clean™ pads in your suitcase or purse. These innovative products provide high-performance protection that will make you feel comfortable and confident all-day long, even on the go!
- Make YOU the priority this season and start with treating your hair! Try Pantene® Pro-V ExpertCollection AgeDefy Advanced Thickening Treatment for hair that acts 10 years younger and unleash beautiful and bountiful hair this Fall!
Family is coming from near and far—be the HOSTESS with the MOSTEST with these great tips!
Mom’s Gotcha Covered: Tips for visiting family and friends this season
- Always remember to give thanks this season! When everyone is gathered around the dinner table, ask each member of the family to say one thing that they are thankful for.
- Place a box of Puffs Basic™ in your guest bedroom or guest bathroom to make your traveling loved ones feel right at home. It provides everyday softness that a nose is sure to appreciate!
- Nothing beats the smell of fresh laundry! Use Gain® Fireworks Original with your laundry detergent to boost the smell of your guest towels and linens. Then stick a Gain® Dryer Bar Original in your dryer for freshness, softness and static control. The guests will love it!
- Keep extra totes or shopping bags in the closet of the guest bedroom. Great for when your guests have leftovers to bring back with them that won’t fit in their luggage!
- Is your son or old Uncle Bill coming to visit? Stock the bathroom with Old Spice® Pure Sport™ Bar Soap and Head & Shoulders® Old Spice® 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner and give them the amazing clean they’re looking for, with the handsome scent of Old Spice®!
Get your home ready for the good times ahead with these fun and helpful tips!
Preparing the Abode: Tips to prep your home for Thanksgiving and beyond
- Bring some pizzazz into your home for Turkey Day by sprucing up your entrance table! For dashing décor design, try making a pumpkin flowerpot with these steps:
- Step 1: Cut out the top of a pumpkin and clear out its insides completely
- Step 2: Place a plastic container inside the pumpkin to serve as a vase
- Step 3: Fill the pumpkin with beautiful Fall flowers like Asters, Clematises, or Heleniums—and voila, you’ll dazzle your guests!
- Be prepared for the pile of dishes that post-Thanksgiving brings with Cascade Platinum™ pacs! They’re expertly designed to fight grease and provide the ultimate clean for your dishes with no pre-rinse, so that you can save time in the kitchen.
- To make your home smell wonderful and welcoming this season, place a Febreze® Stick & Refresh™ Starter Kit Clean Zest in your living room for continuous freshness that lasts up to 30 days.
- Jazz up holiday namecards with pinecones using these simple steps:
- Step 1: Pick pinecones in a variety of shapes and sizes
- Step 2: Roll each pinecone in glue and glitter and let dry
- Step 3: Wedge namecard into pinecone and place new namecards on well-seen surfaces like the mantel in your home—and done!
- After your guests have left and you begin tidying up your home, remember to dust and get a better clean with Swiffer® Dusters Refills with Gain™ Original Scent. You not only get a great clean, but ALSO the amazing scent of Gain™—can’t beat that!
For more ideas on how to ease your everyday, visit PGTryit.com.
P&G has offered to give one (1) lucky reader a huge full-size P&G Prize Pack, including all the P&G products listed in the tips above:
- Secret® Clinical Strength Stress Response deodorant
- Tampax® Pearl Active™ tampons
- Always® Ultra Thin Soft & Clean™ pads
- Pantene® Pro-V ExpertCollection AgeDefy Advanced Thickening Treatment
- Puffs Basic™
- Gain® Fireworks Original
- Gain® Dryer Bar Original
- Old Spice® Pure Sport™ Bar Soap
- Head & Shoulders® Old Spice® 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner
- Cascade Platinum™ pacs
- Febreze® Stick & Refresh™ Starter Kit Clean Zest
- Swiffer® Dusters Refills with Gain™ Original Scent
You must be at least 18 years old and a U.S. resident to win.
Just fill out the form below to enter – one entry per person. I am asking for shipping information only for the purpose of mailing the winner’s prize. This information will not be sold, traded, or given away. If you are reading this via e-mail, click on the post title to be taken directly to “Cents”able Momma to enter.
You have until Tuesday (11/26) at 11:59 pm ET to enter the giveaway. Please enter only once. The winner will be chosen randomly. After the giveaway is over, I will update the winner’s information (first name and last initial) on the top of this post.
Disclosure: I received the same gift package that the winner will be receiving to facilitate my review. I did not receive any compensation to write this post. The opinions are all mine!