Along with saving money, I always keep my eye out for ways that I can earn a little extra money also. Over the next couple of weeks, I plan on introducing you to some of my favorite methods.
InboxDollars and SendEarnings
What are InboxDollars and SendEarnings?
Basically, they are 2 different companies that allows you to earn extra cash for various activities (see below). You get a $5 bonus with each company when you sign up, and you will need to reach a $30 balance to cash out. Although the InboxDollars and SendEarnings are separate sites, they are very similar and may possibly be related.
How Do You Earn Money with InboxDollars or SendEarnings?
- Read e-mails – you earn several cents per e-mail just for clicking on the periodic e-mails that InboxDollars and SendEarnings sends
- Surveys – $0.50 for every completed survey – I find that many of the other survey sites pay more
- Offers – some of the e-mails include offers…like sign up for such and such and earn x dollars – depending on what it is, I don’t usually sign up
- Games – you can earn points when you play their games – I’ve never done this
- Shopping – you can earn points when you shop through the InboxDollars or SendEarnings site – I’ve never done this, because using the cash-back sites seems a better deal.
How Do You Join?
- Visit InboxDollars and/or SendEarnings to register (I’m a member of both). You will get a $5 bonus in your account for registering.
- You will receive an e-mail from InboxDollars or SendEarnings. Click to validate your e-mail address and you’re ready to go.
If you want to avoid extra e-mail in your personal account, just create a new e-mail address just for offers like this (or create a filter in Outlook or Gmail so the e-mails go to their own folder). I usually get a couple of e-mails per day.
Are you a member of InboxDollars or SendEarnings? How do you like the program?
Additional “Cents”able Earnings Methods: