For a limited time, you can order a $30 voucher to The Body Shop for only $15 through Groupon (or $50 voucher for $25). Anyone can purchase it and redeem the voucher in a US Body Shop store.
Here’s how to get the deal:
- Visit Groupon and create an account (or login to your existing account)
- Choose The Body Shop Groupon
- Click “Buy!”
- Expires Jan 3rd, 2015.
- Limit 3 per person.
- Limit 1 per transaction per day.
- Valid only at The Body Shop US boutiques; not valid online.
- Not valid with any other offers, in-store discounts, coupons, promotions, LYB card, employee discount, or social couponing.
- Not valid toward purchase of gift card or Love Your Body card.
- Not valid at Ulta Beauty, Costco, or Army and Airforce Exchange Services (AAFES).
- Not valid at outlet stores.
- Minimum purchase of $30 or $50 based on offer option before taxes and after all discounts.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
How Does Groupon Work?
Basically, each day they offer a daily deal to places such as restaurants, salons and events for up to 90% off in cities across the country. If they get enough people to sign up for the deal that day, then the deal is on, and they’ll charge your card. If not enough people sign up, then the deal is canceled and you are not charged for it.
Thanks Couponing for 4!