Update: And the winner is…Sunnie. I have sent the winner an e-mail, and he or she has 48 hours to respond with contact information or I’ll have to choose another winner. Thanks to everyone who entered!
Last year, I had the chance to review the NeatDesk and NeatReceipts, both of which I love for desktop organization. It is so much easier to scan papers through these machines than doing them with my printer scanner. Plus, the software is awesome for organizing things and you can even search the text on papers that you’ve scanned and saved to find things easier.
- Sync: When information is added to Neat’s Digital Filing System it’s synchronized between all devices. For example, files scanned with NeatDesk or NeatReceipts are saved to Neat’s software and automatically synced with NeatCloud. They are also available to be viewed through the NeatMobile application.
- Share: NeatCloud users can share individual files or folders with anyone. The person with whom they share will be able to view only the selected file or folder. If a folder is shared, parties will be able to exchange comments on the documents within the shared folder.
- Expanded Search: Neat users can now find information they may have stored in multiple cloud services including Google Docs, Dropbox and Evernote. Users simply type a search term, pick the services they want to search and access the relevant search results from a single Neat interface. Searches can be saved and will automatically continue to add files that match that search criteria.
- NeatVerify: Images captured with mobile devices may suffer from poor environmental effects such as a shaky hand, bad lighting or image skewing. For near perfect accuracy, users of NeatMobile can sign up for NeatVerify, a monthly subscription service that ensures that data taken from images is 99% accurate.
Plus, if you don’t have either a NeatDesk or NeatReceipts machine, but you have large amounts of papers to file, The Neat Company has also released NeatScan, a mail-in, bulk scanning service that scans paper documents for Neat users and sends digitized versions directly into their NeatCloud account.
The Neat Company has offered to give one (1) lucky reader a NeatReceipts, plus a free month trial of NeatCloud and NeatMobile ($199.95 value).
You must be at least 18 years old and a U.S. resident to win.
1. Do you have a lot of papers that need to be organized? Leave a comment on this post with your answer.
3. Follow Neat Company through Facebook and leave a comment on this post.
You have until Tuesday (8/21) at 11:59 pm ET to enter the giveaway. I will choose a winner at random using the “And the Winner Is…” plugin, and send the winner an e-mail. The winner will have 48 hours to respond with his/her contact information or I will have to choose another winner. After the giveaway is over, I will update the winner’s information (first name and last initial) on the top of this post.
Disclosure: The Neat Company is providing the prize for the winner and did provide products for me in the past to review. I did not receive any compensation to write this post. The opinions are all mine!