Right now, you can download The River Between Kindle book written by Jacquelyn Cook for FREE from Amazon.
About the book:
The river brought a handsome stranger to her. Would the river also take him away?
From her Alabama mansion on the banks of the Chattahoochee River, Lily watches the steamboats pass and dreams of falling in love with the perfect man, giving him her whole mind and spirit. But when the river gives her an irresistible steamboat captain, Lily is torn between him and her pledge to marry the wealthy man her parents have chosen for her. Torn by her love for the mysterious captain, she struggles with duty, honor and faith. Like the river’s dangerous currents, her choice will change the course of her life forever.
Please note: Kindle prices tend to change quickly, so be sure to check that the total still says $0.00 before you “purchase” it.
Additional FREE Kindle Books: (check to make sure the book is still free before you “buy” it)
- Healthy Muffin Recipes: Recipes for Healthy Chocolate Muffins, Healthy Fruit Muffins, Healthy Savory Muffins and More (The Best Healthy Recipes)
- Her Best Catch – Inspirational Romance
- Around the World in 80 Dates: Confessions of a Christian Serial Dater (Sydney Alexander Series, Book 1) – Inspirational Fiction
- Long Time Coming – Inspirational Fiction (available again)
- The Prayers of Agnes Sparrow: A Novel of Bright’s Pond – Inspirational Fiction (available again)
- I Shall Not Want: The Psalm 23 Mysteries #2 (available again)
You don’t need to have an actual Kindle to read the FREE Kindle books (although the price has dropped to only $79 for the cheapest Kindle Reader). You can read Kindle books on your computer, iPhone, computer, and more.
Between the FREE books from Amazon and Kindle books I’ve checked out from the library, I’ve been having so much fun reading on my iPad. I really thought I wouldn’t like not having a physical book, but I love it.
If you’re interested in additional Kindle freebies, you can check out the current FREE Kindle books.