Update: And the winner is…
Nancy Shawna B. Jessica T. I have sent the winner an e-mail, and he or she has 48 hours to respond with contact information or I’ll have to choose another winner. Thanks to everyone who entered!
Summer is both a busy but laid back time for our family, which I know makes no sense. I feel like I have more hours in the day, since I don’t have to spend the extra time running my boys to and from school. However, I also want summer to be a time of fun for our family, so I try to be intentional about adding fun activities to our schedule, which can make it feel busy.
One thing I don’t have much time to do during the summer is shop. I HATE to bring both boys to the store with me, since they are not good shoppers. I tend to make quick trips to the store in the evenings or on weekends during the summer so I can avoid family trips.
On those quick trips to the store, I like it when I know exactly which brands I plan on purchasing so I don’t have to spend extra time searching the shelves for the best product. And P&G products tend to be my favorites, so I tend to grab them quickly.
With the P&G Have You Tried This Yet? program, you can learn more about P&G products, as well as get coupons to help you save.
P&G has offered to give one (1) lucky reader a prize package filled with P&G products, including:
- Charmin Basics Toilet Paper – everyday value that’s 2X’s stronger than the competition when wet
- Duracell Ultrapower Batteries – long lasting alkaline battery for demanding devices
- Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor – thinner, finer blades for less tug & pull plus comfort
- Gillette Fusion ProSeries Irritation Defense Soothing Moisturizer – helps fight dryness, burning, stinging, itching and tightness
You must be at least 18 years old and a U.S. resident to win.
1. Which of the product in the prize pack is/do you think would be your favorite? Leave a comment on this post with your answer.
3. Follow Procter & Gamble through Facebook and leave a comment on this post.
You have until Tuesday (7/3) at 11:59 pm ET to enter the giveaway. I will choose a winner at random using the “And the Winner Is…” plugin, and send the winner an e-mail. The winner will have 48 hours to respond with his/her contact information or I will have to choose another winner. After the giveaway is over, I will update the winner’s information (first name and last initial) on the top of this post.
Disclosure: P&G reached out to me to try out these select products, and they are providing the prize package for the winner. I did not receive any compensation to write this post. The opinions are all mine!