Since I love to read, I usually read several books per week in my “spare” time. I thought it might be fun to share the books that I’ve read over the past week. I want to try to read some of the books that are perpetually free to help you decide if they are worth reading.
What I read last week:
I guess it’s been a couple of weeks since I posted the books that I’ve read (due to reviews and giveaways). But, I’ve read a lot of good ones (all of which were previously free), including:
- The Big 5-OH! – by Sandra D. Bricker – an enjoyable read – I think I can add Sandra D. Bricker to one of my favorite authors
- Always the Baker, Never the Bride – by Sandra D. Bricker – I was fortunate to get the entire series free over time, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I look forward to reading the last book in the series when it releases
- Always the Wedding Planner, Never the Bride (Emma Rae Creation) – currently $9.99, but it has been free off and on over the last couple of months
- Always the Designer, Never the Bride (Another Emma Rae Creation) – currently $10.09. It was recently released and only free the 1 day that I downloaded it
- i heart bloomberg: a novel – by Melody Carlson – I read several of her Christmas books in December and enjoyed them. This was a great start to the series, and I was so tempted to buy the rest of the series
If you’re interested in checking out some FREE Kindle books, you can check out my current list (and double-check that they are still free before you “buy” them since Amazon prices can change at any time).
What did you read last week?