Click here for the current week’s prescription coupons (if it’s no longer the week of 4/29/12). Make sure you check all coupons for any restrictions.
There are is (1) prescription coupon in this week’s paper (4/29/12) and (2) printable coupons available.
- Walgreens – Get a $25 Walgreens gift card with a transferred prescription purchase – expires 5/30 (or with this printable coupon)
- Kmart – Get a coupon for $25 off a $50 grocery health and wellness purchase when you transfer an Express Scripts prescription – the coupon will print at checkout – expires 6/4/12
It does seem like Catalina prescription coupons seem to be the wave of the future as more stores are reported to have coupons print on the Catalina printer (the little white machine by the register). So, check your Catalina coupons…
Prior Prescription Coupons that are still valid:
I have heard that there have been some $25 Rite Aid +UP Reward coupons for a prescription transfer in the Red Plum inserts that come in your mailbox. I don’t look at my Red Plum mailbox ads too closely, so I don’t know if I received any, but mine typically come on Tuesdays, so I’ll be sure to check if I see a coupon. From what I understand, there are 2 different sets of coupons out there – one that expires on 3/31/12 and one that expires on 4/21/12.
- Kmart – Get $25 off a $50 Grocery, Health, and Beauty purchase when you transfer an Express Scripts prescription – expires 6/4/12 (from the 4/1/12 and 4/8/12 ads)
- Kroger (Richmond, VA, Metro Detroit, MI) – Get $25 off your next grocery purchase with a transferred prescription purchase (credit will be loaded on Kroger card) – for a limited time (thanks Marlene!)
- Meijer – check the Catalina machine for coupons. I received one myself a previous week.
- Target – Heather confirmed that some customers have gotten coupons from the Catalina machine at Target for a $10 Target GC with a new or transferred prescription purchase. Cathy reports that she received a Catalina coupon after filling a new prescription last week and using the same credit card in the transaction where she got the coupon and Michelle got the Catalina coupon twice after paying with her Target credit card.
- Stater Brothers – If you live near a Stater Brothers store, Sassily Yours reports that there is usually a coupon for a $25 Stater Bros. Gift Card for a NEW or transferred prescription purchase on the back of the receipt. Barbara reports that the coupons cannot be found at all Stater Brothers, however.
Everyday Prescription Savings
- Target – $4 for a 30-day supply of select generics or $10 for a 90-day supply
- Walmart – $4 for a 30-day supply of select generics or $10 for a 90-day supply
- Meijer – FREE antibiotics and prenatal vitamins
- Publix – FREE Lisinopril, Metformin, and select antibiotics (thanks Gary!)
- If you pay cash for your prescriptions, be sure to call around for the best price. In many areas, you do not need to have a Costco membership to get a prescription filled there.
Competitor Prescription Coupon Policies – Find out which stores accept competitor coupons and which stores offer free medications (like antibiotics and prenatal vitamins).
Sometimes drug manufacturer’s offer coupons or rebates for prescriptions drugs. This site has a comprehensive list of drug coupons available.