I was so excited to see the second book in the First Responders series is FREE today. I read the first book in the series (From Ashes to Honor – no longer FREE) about 6 months ago, and I was hoping I’d get to read another one.
Right now, you can download the Honor Redeemed: First Responders Book #2 (First Responders Novel) Kindle book written by Loree Lough for FREE from Amazon.
About the book:
Highly skilled Search and Rescue (SAR) team leader, Honor Mackenzie, works almost as hard at guarding the dark secrets of her past as she does when training SAR dogs. As for widowed Sun reporter Matt Phillips, not even his former SAR work is as important as protecting his ten-year-old twin boys. When a jumbo jet crashes outside Baltimore one cold night, their respective jobs put them face-to-face at the grisly scene–and force Matt and Honor to reconsider the difficult decisions that resulted in their long-standing “single forever” status.As Matt tries to come to terms with his feelings for Honor, he gets word that she hasn’t reported in since starting the search for a missing child. Reverting to his SAR training, Matt leads the search team as a vicious winter storm bears down on the area. Will he find her in time? And if he does, will they find their way back to each other or go back to living life alone?
Please note: Kindle prices tend to change quickly, so be sure to check that the total still says $0.00 before you “purchase” it.
Additional FREE Kindle Books: (check to make sure the book is still free before you “buy” it)
- Always the Baker, Never the Bride – Book 1 in this series (I’m on book 3 in the series right now, and I really like it)
- A Texan’s Promise – Book #1 in The Heart of a Hero Series – available for FREE again
- Essential Sight Words Level I – Introductory Readers (Set of 8 books) (Learn to Read Books)
- 101 Offline Activities You Can Do With Your Child
- Deep in the Heart – Contemporary Romance
- Elizabeth’s Secrets – Mystery & Thriller
- World War ll London Blitz Diary (A Woman’s Revelations Enduring War and Marriage) (1939-1940) – Biography & Memoir
- Breaking Pride – Tearing Down Walls, Walking in His Grace – Christianity
You don’t need to have an actual Kindle to read the FREE Kindle books (although the price has dropped to only $79 for the cheapest Kindle Reader). You can read Kindle books on your computer, iPhone, computer, and more.
Between the FREE books from Amazon and Kindle books I’ve checked out from the library, I’ve been having so much fun reading on my iPad. I really thought I wouldn’t like not having a physical book, but I love it.
If you’re interested in additional Kindle freebies, you can check out the current FREE Kindle books.