I’m in the middle of reading this Green series (Book 3), and I really like it. If you missed downloading Book 1 (Gone to Green), it’s available to download on your Kindle for FREE right now.
About the book:
Big-city journalist Lois Barker finds herself the owner of a small-town newspaper in Green. But it’s not the simple place she thought it would be!
Please note: Kindle prices tend to change quickly, so be sure to check that the total still says $0.00 before you “purchase” it.
Additional FREE Kindle Books: (check to make sure the book is still free before you “buy” it)
- Raising Kids with Character That Lasts
- Escape From Mount Moriah – Nonfiction
- Love of Cooking: Soups, Stews, & Chili (Love of Cooking: Volume I)
- Long Time Coming – Religious Fiction
- Delivered with Love – Romance Religious Fiction
- The Voyage of Promise (Grace in Africa) – Historical Religious Fiction
You don’t need to have an actual Kindle to read the FREE Kindle books (although the price has dropped to only $79 for the cheapest Kindle Reader). You can read Kindle books on your computer, iPhone, computer, and more.
Between the FREE books from Amazon and Kindle books I’ve checked out from the library, I’ve been having so much fun reading on my iPad. I really thought I wouldn’t like not having a physical book, but I love it.
If you’re interested in additional Kindle freebies, you can check out the current FREE Kindle books.