Click here for the current week’s prescription coupons (if it’s no longer the week of 4/25).
There is (1) prescription coupons in this week’s paper (4/25) and (2) printable coupons available.
- Rite Aid - $25 Rite Aid Gift Card (GC) with any transferred prescription purchase – expires 5/8/10. It’s in the Rite Aid advertisement flier. If you didn’t get the paper, you can pick up a copy if you’re at Rite Aid this week (or you can use this printable coupon – expires 5/31).
- Walgreens – reader Della left a comment that there are $25 coupons in-store for transferred prescriptions. So, keep an eye out for those when you are shopping at Walgreens. I don’t know if it’s regional or national.
Prior Prescription Coupons that are still valid:
- Meijer – $10 off your next purchase catalina coupon in the 3/21, 3/28, or 4/18 insert – expires 4/30/10.
- Kmart – up to $10 Kmart Gift Card (GC) with any NEW or transferred prescription purchase in the 4/18 insert – expires 5/15/10. The prescription must cost at least $10 retail to get the full $10 gift card. Or you can use this printable coupon – expires 5/22/10
- Rite Aid - $25 Rite Aid Gift Card (GC) with any transferred prescription purchase with this printable coupon – expires 5/31.
Competitor Prescription Coupon Policies – click here to find out which stores accept competitor coupons and which stores offer free medications (like antibiotics and prenatal vitamins).