Last week, Amazon had a sale on kids’ shoes. The prices were pretty good with free shipping, so I bought a couple of pairs for my boys to grow into. But, the best part was…they didn’t cost me a dime. Why, you ask? Because I had earned enough Amazon gift cards from Swagbucksto pay for them.
What is Swagbucks?
Swagbucks is a search site, where you can search the internet on any topic, and you receive results using Google and Ask.com. Periodically, you will be awarded a Swagbuck during your search. The Swagbucks are in denominations of 1-1,000. You can then redeem your Swagbucks for items such as an Amazon gift cards (my favorite), Starbucks GC, ITunes GC, etc.
How Do you Earn Swagbucks?
- Search with Swagbucks and periodically, you’ll win Swagbucks. I can usually win at least 10 Swagbucks a day, just by doing my normal searches.
- Swagbucks often releases free Swagcodes. Often, they’ll be available for a limited period of time. You can subscribe to their blog, newsletter, become a fan of them on Facebook or a follower on Twitter to increase your chances of getting the free Swagcodes.
- Invite friends to search on Swagbucks, and you’ll earn Swagbucks when they do up to 1000.
- Daily Polls – Earn 1 Swagbuck each day just for taking a second to vote in the daily poll.
- Shop in the Swagstore and earn 2 Swagbucks for every $1 dollar you spend. I, personally, have never shopped through their store, since I prefer to earn cash-back through Ebates, ShopAtHome, Big Crumbs, or UPromise.