When my boys were younger, I was always looking for fun crafts and activities for them to do to keep them busy and learning. It was even better when the crafts were related to an upcoming holiday that could get the conversation going about why we celebrate a holiday.
That’s why I love these 10 Fun Patriotic Crafts that are perfect for kids, including:
- Popsicle Stick American Flag Craft for Kids | Crafty Morning
- Red, White, and Blue Craft: Patriotic Suncatcher Stars | Mom Inspired Life
- Patriotic Hand Print Flag Craft | B-Inspired Mama
- Paper Plate Craft: Patriotic Hat | Tutus & Tea Parties
- Make a Patriotic Lantern | Kids Activities Blog
- Memorial Day Craft for Kids: Patriotic Wands | Love Laughter Forever After
- Patriotic Craft for Kids: Painted Toilet Paper Roll Fireworks | Coupons are Great!
- DIY Patriotic Bubble Blowers Craft | Pint-Sized Treasures
- Faux Paper Sparklers | It Happens in a Blink
- 4th of July Sparkle Bottles | Things to Share & Remember